onsdag 1 augusti 2007

Back at Studio Total

After weeks of awful weather mixing rain and sometimes a little sun it feels just fine being back on track at the Studio. As usual the vacation was spent hunting for porcelain and I am desperatly longing to make more jewellery. I hope that in the very near future i will show more new stuff in the webshop. The market in Visby went fine and I really enjoyed it - more to come next year i hope! I had made to little earrings so that is mainly what i will concentrate on the days to come.

Also I got a nice letter from a woman who sent me the broken Minerva porcelain a long time ago, her father in law was delighted about the specialmade cufflinks I had made for him on her initiative!

New porcelain finds: I think i came home from Gotland with at least 50 new motives both from the Swedish factorys as well as kitsch favourites from Germany, Thechoslovkia etc.






































And more lovely automnbags!


1 kommentar:

Majtjho sa...

Måste bara visa dig att du har blivit bloggad om här:

http://mittlillahus.blogspot.com/index.html