måndag 17 september 2007

Photo Day

My Sägen hats has arrived! I got them last week and I have been happy ever since. It is the best thing happening to me after the wonderful news that I am pregnant, but that i have known for some time now. This sunday it was photo time and my friend Bodil who is a photographer and I went off to the industrial harbour to shoot our friends wearing my new creations. A sunny day!


Coffee & sandwiches

Sägen mittens, all unique and made of soft felted wool

September boyfriend Mr M


Brothers Rundberg, Tage the dog and Åsa



The hats are made in India, handcrocheted in a fairtrade project. The material used is a soft doublethread wool/mohairmix. The hats come in 2 models; Live in a mushroom is a streety hat and Beautiful in Beret is a big and soft beret that you can shape the way you prefer. You will soon find them in the shop,I just need a head, (skylthuvud)to photo them on... Looking in the shops in Malmö, not finding much, anyone who knows where to get one?

1 kommentar:

Majtjho sa...

Åhhhh, grattis!!!!! Så kul.